Meraki MR46 802.11ax 3.50 Gbit/s
Wireless Access Point
*This product requires a license. Before you buy, review your license options and add them to your cart.
- Meraki MR Enterprise License, 1YR
- Meraki MR Enterprise License, 3YR
- Meraki MR Enterprise License, 5YR
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: MR46-HW
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- Brand Name: Meraki
- Product Model: MR46
- Product Name: MR46 Wireless Access Point
- Product Type: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) With Multigigabit Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard: 802.11ax
- Frequency Band: 2.40 GHz
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 3.50 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Beamforming Technology: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Form Factor: Rail-mountable
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 12.1"
- Depth: 5.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.08 lb
- Package Contents:
- MR46 Wireless Access Poin
- 2 x Security Screw Options
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
High Performance 802.11ax Wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR46 is a cloud-managed 4x4:4 802.11ax access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for nextgeneration deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR46 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management
The MR46 provides a maximum of 3.5 Gbps aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/ WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing.
TWith the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR46 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses-including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
MR46 and Meraki Cloud Management
Management of the MR46 is performed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without time consuming training or costly certifications. Because the MR46 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can be deployed at a remote location in a matter of minutes, even without on-site IT staff.
24x7 monitoring via the Meraki cloud delivers real-time alerts if a network encounters problems. Remote diagnostic tools enable immediate troubleshooting over the web so that distributed networks can be managed with a minimum of hassle.
The MR46's firmware is automatically kept up to date via the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web. This means no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
- 4x4:4 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
- 3.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
- Integrated scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek design blends into office environments
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
Dual-radio aggregate frame rate of up to 3.5 Gbps
5 GHz 4x4:4 radio and 2.4 GHz 4x4:4 radio offer a combined dual-radio aggregate frame rate of 3.5 Gbps, with up to 2,402 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 1,147 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band. Technologies like transmit beamforming and enhanced receive sensitivity allow the MR46 to support a higher client density than typical enterprise-class access points, resulting in better performance for more clients, from each AP.
Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO)
With support for features of 802.11ax, the MR46 offers MU-MIMO and OFDMA for more efficient transmission to multiple clients. Especially suited to environments with numerous mobile devices, MU-MIMO enables multiple clients to receive data simultaneously. This increases the total network performance and improves the end user experience.