Meraki Cloud-Managed 16 port
10GbE Aggregation Switch with
*This product requires a license. Before you buy, review your license options and add them to your cart.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: MS425-16-HW
- Brand Name: Meraki
- Product Series: M400
- Product Model: MS425-16-HW
- Product Name: Cloud-Managed 16 port 10GbE Aggregation Switch with 40GbE Uplinks/Stacking
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 16 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X
- Network Technology: 40GBase-T
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 18
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Expansion Slot Type: QSFP+
- Expansion Slot Type: QSFP28
- Number of SFP Slots: 16
- Layered Support: 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 19.2"
- Depth: 19.1"
- Limited Warranty:
- Cloud-Managed 16 port 10GbE Aggregation Switch with 40GbE Uplinks/Stacking
- Mounting Hardware
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The Cisco Meraki MS400 Series brings powerful cloud-managed switching to the aggregation layer. This range of 1 and 10Gbps fiber aggregation switches adopts the benefits of the cloud: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, and lower cost for campus deployments.
EXPANDING CLOUD MANAGEMENT TO THE CAMPUS
Cisco Meraki aggregation switches extend Meraki's cloud management to campus deployments. Just like our access switches, these aggregation switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files - or pre-staging.