Meraki MS355-24X-HW Layer 3 Switch
*This product requires a license. Before you buy, review your license options and add them to your cart.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: MS355-24X-HW
- Brand Name: Meraki
- Product Series: MS355
- Product Model: MS355-24X
- Product Name: MS355-24X Layer 3 Switch
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 32 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Stack
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X
- Network Technology: 10GBase-T
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 8
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Expansion Slot Type: QSFP+
- Expansion Slot Type: QSFP28
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
- Layered Support: 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 19.1"
- Depth: 20.3"
- Weight (Approximate): 12.30 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Multi-Gigabit access switches with 40G uplinks, designed for high performance enterprise and campus networks
CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE MULTI-GIGABIT SWITCHES
The Cisco Meraki MS355 series provides full 10G multi-gigabit (mGig) access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments.
The switch series features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. The family supports 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki's centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has many benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites