- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: MS250-24P-HW
- Brand Name: Meraki
- Product Series: MS250
- Product Model: MS250-24P
- Product Name: MS250-24P Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Stack
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 6
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
- Shared SFP Slot: No
- Layered Support: 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 19.1"
- Depth: 16.4"
- Weight (Approximate): 10.59"
- Package Contents:
- MS250-24P Ethernet Switch
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Power Supply
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Rack Mount Hardware
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
CLOUD MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHES
The Cisco Meraki MS250 series switches provide reliable access switching ideal for deploying in branches and small campuses. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model, redundancy and performance are guaranteed. This family also supports redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered ondemand from the Meraki cloud.