Meraki MS120-8FP 1G L2 Cloud
Managed 8x GigE 127W PoE Switch
*This product requires a license. Before you buy, review your license options and add them to your cart.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: MS120-8FP-HW
- Brand Name: Meraki
- Product Series: MS120
- Product Model: MS120-8FP
- Product Name: MS120-8FP 1G L2 Cloud Managed 8x GigE 127W PoE Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 8
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Firewall Protection Supported: Content Filtering
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 8
- Shared SFP Slot: No
- Layered Support: 2
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Wall-mountable
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 8.6"
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
CLOUD-MANAGED COMPACT ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS120-8 compact switches provide Layer 2 access switching in a fanless, compact form factor. All models include 1GbE SFP ports for fiber uplink, integrated mounting brackets, and a Kensington security slot, making them ideal for rapid and secure deployment to branch location.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground-up to be easily managed without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than through command line. To set up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. For example, you can quickly see which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites, or find all configuration changes made by a member of the team with instant search.