- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: MS120-24P-HW
- Brand Name: Meraki
- Product Series: MS120
- Product Model: MS120-24P
- Product Name: MS120-24P Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
- Shared SFP Slot: No
- Layered Support: 2
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 8.18"
- Package Contents:
- MS120-24P Ethernet Switch
- 1 x Rack Mounting Screw Kit
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
CLOUD-MANAGED COMPACT ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS120 switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.